u no who u r im sorry. idk y i did that, im not usually like that i just blew up like that...sorry
so i have this addiction problem to heroes season 1. i got it for xmass and i havent stoped watching it since. its so freakin good, i would do anything to have clairs ability. in the very first episode she jumped off a water tower and then stood up and said "ok that was take # 20" i want it so badly!
i grew some balls and told the girl that likes me that i couldt go with her to the movies but then she said ok well what about next week and me being the pussy i am said "yeah sure"flm. speaking of movies i was wanna go c lovely bones but the critics didnt giving it good reviews so im not ganna watchit anymore haha... is that stupid?
oh this is random a couple of days ago someone called me whitewashed...again. if u ever want me to get angry just call me white washed i get so freakin pissed. why does it matter if i have a lot of white friends? ppl r stupid these days.
c u guys later im ganna go watch more heroes!
I hadn't heard the term "whitewashed" before but I can understand why it would upset you. It's similar to "Oreo cookie" that some of my black classmates were called - black on the outside, white on the inside. Why should anyone care who you are friends with? People from different groups should be able to be friends, or boyfriends, without anyone getting upset.
ReplyDeleteI haven't heard that term either by the way..., Care to elaborate?
ReplyDeleteI hope you got that last part..., I meant that honestly.
Octavius.
Hi! Just found your blog today.
ReplyDeleteOh, and it sucks to be called names, but white wash? Wow! Could they have been any meaner!? What a bunch of jerks! Grrrr!! Makes me so super mad when others feel it's ok to call people names.
So, I'm on chat all the time, if ya see me, hit me up! here's my chat addy
bikihonko@live.com
SO! You had a good christmas after all?!?!?! Hahahaha.
ReplyDeleteWhat does "White washed" mean, n-e-way?
Dude, you are CRACKED! LOL. The second of my pics that I put up is SWEET, cause it looks like my Nick. I think you need glasses.
ReplyDeleteWhat is your email, and do you talk on Yahoo at all? You should do that so we can argue better. :P
Joey
oh yeah I see you read ryan life check out his Brother Ty at http://illdotricksforyou.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete