Tuesday, December 22, 2009

so bored

today i went to in n out because that girl that really likes me was begging me to go and i didnt have the balls to tell her no so i went. this might sounds bad but i didnt want to hold her hand in public so i sat on my hand. i finished my finals today thank jesus! i watched harry potter 6 and i realized that the only 2 girls that i would go st8 for would be hillary clinton and emma watson.

i havent really talked about me so i think i should start describing my chractaristics. i live in a very rual town in california thats very conservitive (thats y i cant come out). no one knows that i am gay. the only person that i would tell when im ready is best friends with the girl that wants me. i have little to no expirence in dating(makes me seem ugly). if anyone ever wants to talk to me just ask (i need ppl to talk to).

4 comments:

  1. I do feel for your situation, though I know that mine was a great deal different. However if you ever need to chat, I can be available, and a good listener. Totally up to you..., my addy and the like is on my blog page. Feel free to hit me up mate.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aro.

    Don't say you are ugly. I hate it when ppl say that. I will email you and cheer you up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog today and can relate to what you're going through, even though it was a long time ago for me. There is a lot of support here, and you've already got good people following you. I'm guessing that you might live somewhere in the Central Valley since you say that it's a conservative part of California. I live near Sacramento but that's the liberal part of the valley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment of my blog. Yeah, the Central Valley isn't so great. I moved here from the East Coast and was ignorant of the valley. I drove here and my first night in California I stayed at a motel near a truck stop in Bakersfield. That was a shock. I thought "I moved 2500 miles to live in a liberal state. This is no different than Georgia where I left, except the rednecks make rude jokes about Mexicans instead of blacks like they did in Georgia." (I hope that didn't offend you - I can't tell if you're Hispanic from your photo - but that's really what I thought.) Don't give up hope - I got out of a conservative place and am much happier now. I know that it can seem like forever though in high school.

    ReplyDelete