so this friday im watching avatar with my firends and the girl who really likes me is coming along. ever since last week when we went to the movies she has told everyone about us holding hands. we r now talking and everyone thinks so too.i have no idea what to do! no one knows im gaY so i have to battle this one by myself fml. i cant get that guy out of my head.ik hes not gay yet y cant i just forget about him. dallas cowboys need to stop sucking balls and get better. there ganna get there vaginas whipped when they play the saints uhg.
Hey Dude. I added all of you stuff to my blog to advertise for you. I hope that everything goes awesome for you on this thing. If you wanna talk you can find me easy. We are the same age but I am in Minn.
ReplyDeleteJoey
Hope it works out for you.
ReplyDelete