
I'm 18 Bitches!
So the party went pretty well. Everyone did a really nice job dressing up in black and white. All the guys were a button down shirts and ties. The girls wore very sexy dresses. I wish i could post up the whole event but i wont :(One of my football friend gave me a swisher with a card that said " well pretty much sums up your 18th birthday. Smoke it, its legal now". i laughed so hard when i saw it. I smoked it the next day with the girl who also turned 18 with me. The swisher was supposed to be grape flavor.. uh now it tasted like shit! I'm never smoking again haha
.

If you guys remembered last year, i took pictures to promote prom. Well this year the junior class president needed one more sexy couple so naturally called me (sarcasm). I did them today and they came out pretty cool. this year's prom will be in SAN FRANSISCO! the theme is like Italy or something like that. I have to start thinking about who I'm going to ask! i hate this time of the year. I have to go cause i didn't go last year and its my Senior year. I think i will ask the same chick that did the birthday thing with me.

There is this guy that I'm crushing on big time and i cant get him out of my head. If you guys have followed me long enough you know who it is. Well i had this dream about him that i had sex with him or at least dried hump the shit out of him. My friend was talking about how she had a lesbo dream the other day and with out thinking about it i said i had a gay dream the other night. THEY LOOKED AT ME FUNNY!
Thank you Adrian for the happy birthday greeting, and i wish i could date the twins.

No comments:
Post a Comment