
9 more days until my birthday!
All my friends keep on asking me what i want and the truth is i don't really know? i just told them to get me a gift card to best buy or target.
I was at the gym pumping some iron ( or trying to at least) and there are these two twins. They are like early 30's but they are like smoking hot! tall dark hair and build very well. They are identical and sometimes wear the same colored clothes? why?! Anyways i stare at them sometimes and they always CATCH ME! i really need to get better at that. I was doing some bicep curls and looking at them in the mirror and they turn around and saw me. I was like shit!
At our gym there is also a sauna room in both the guys and girls locker room and the sauna door is clear. I like sitting on this bench that lets you see the clock from outside of the sauna, but there are always old nasty men that get naked and do all weird things. my Friend and i are always like why cant they change somewhere else.

Did anyone see that ridiculous show on MTV on Monday? it was called skins. well it was so dumb all they did was talk about drugs and how every 17 year old in society has to drink and smoke weed. Well there was an article on yahoo that says MTV has to cut out footage from next weeks episode cause of problem people keep complaining about. It says TV MA like... mature audience? slap a hoe for that one!
happy early birthday!
ReplyDeletethats funny about the twins. maybe they will get the courage to ask you out. both of them! LOL
Also, I didn't get to see the show but I heard about it. Sounds good.