Saturday, February 19, 2011

the virgin suicides






Backup backup plan is now set. I have now been accepted to my first college. Its not the one I would like to go to but its nice to know I have a plan C. I posted on my facebook " just got excepted to my first college". People were like "congrats" and "keep working hard handsome", than my friend wrote " if your going to college you should learn how to spell ACCEPTED right". I was so embarrassed when my iPhone alerted me. I was eating at a restaurant for my friends birthday and I started sweating cause I was so embarrassed haha.








I wrote back and blamed it on my iPhone, but I'm pretty sure everyone knew That same night while at the restaurant, I spilled water all over myself and the table right next to me were my friends college friends. They laughed at me too, i wanted to to commit suicide ha.




There is this male cheer leader at our school who is very feminine and has a big crush on one of my best friends. He calls him his husband and always wants attention from him. My friend was standing up at a basketball game and the gay cheerleader stood right next to him and started doing all theses gay poses like bending over in gay way. His friend was four rows above laughing at him telling him to do it. So i took pictures on my iPhone and sent them to all our friends haha. My friend called me Regina Gorge









No comments:

Post a Comment