Thursday, May 19, 2011

Graduation






My Mexican Neighbors are having a party and I am scared that our other neighbors with think it’s my family. GOT TO LOVE STEREOTYPES!





I am graduating on June second; it has not hit me yet, probably because I have senior debates are tomorrow.





Every time something special happens to me, I like to play a song so that every time that song comes on I will remember that moment. For example I played cosmic love by Florence + the Machine, before I turned 18. I am leaning towards Arcade Fire’s Sprawl 2 Mountains beyond mountains (great title).







As you can see I am graduating in white, even thought my school colors are Maroon and gold, it’s for honor students (not a big deal!).








Most people say that I am going to miss these moments, my ass. There is nothing special about high school at all, it’s just something to do before college.

1 comment:

  1. I thought that white symbolized virginity (thus white for brides at their wedding - HA!) Thanks for explaining why you will be wearing white. (Just joking, hope that you aren't offended.) Any final decision on which college you will be attending?

    ReplyDelete