Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Grad Night 2011

Grad night: Disney land from 10 PM to 6 AM.
·      Huge price and a lot of people


( 4 am still looking hwat!)
I’m still trying to decide if grad night was worth the 210 dollars ticket. There were way too many people I think they said like 30,000 students. I meet these 3 girls from Las Vegas on Mickey’s Ferris wheel of death! The lines were killer; I was waiting on the Indiana Jones ride for like an hour and a half at 4 am only for it to break.
·      Chucky on the bus
     The bus ride was pretty dang boring. The trip was like four and a half hours and the people there were really annoying; so much laughter it made me want to barf.
·      Lack of hotness
There weren’t that many hot guys! I was secretly scouting some hot babes but there was like an ugly convention going on. No wait I lied there was this one hot guy that was white and singing along to a rap song. He got me staring at him like 5 times HAHA!
Any ways I have two days left until my graduation ceremony and it still has not hit me that I’m graduating. I bought trueblood season 3 that only means one thing…
SUMMER IS AROUND THE CORNER

No comments:

Post a Comment