Monday, April 25, 2011

Gay couples

I am so happy that Armie Hammer has been chosen to play Leonardo DiCaprio's "lover" in the movie J. Edgar. I have had a huge crush on Hammer since i saw him in the social Network (should have won best pic at the Oscars!). Hammer is unfortunately married so this is the closest thing i will ever get to him being gay. I have also assembled other actors, who i would love to see in gay roles.

























I fell in love with Sam Worthington during Avatar and Ryan Reynolds showed his acting skills in Buried. I think Sam Worthington and Ryan Reynolds could make that light hearted film, that really works. It could have a similar tone to The Kids Are All Right.











This is probably the sexiest and most promising matches of the bunch. Brad pit and Ben Afflect have always be known to give great performances, but have not been recognized these last couple of years. I could see them in a story similar to brokeback mountain.










I can forget about the lesbians! Ellen page plays all her characters with such wit, its perfect for a cool lesbian. While Knightly has such elegance in her performance, it would be a great juxtaposition with Page's character.















500 Days of Summer meets Broken Hearts Club! Both these actors have not taken any risks in their acting, so doing a film like this would most definitely help their career.

No comments:

Post a Comment