there are a lot of things that i have never done; one of them is go to a concert. That's all going to change ( i hope) on June 12! My friends and i are going to go see Florence + the machine! tickets are like 35 bucks and its first come first serve. MY friend had gone to an Arcade fire concert at the same place and said we should go 4 hours early in order to ensure a front row seat.
I have this strange idea of taking a towel to the concert so i can catch her sweat. Maybe i can get like a plate with paint on it so when she reaches out to the audience, she dips her hand in the paint and put a hand print on a poster that i will have ready for her : )
I'm going to take my camera and record as many of her performances as i can. I am well aware of the fact that its illegal but, who the hell is going to stop me?
there is this banner/flag that the band has up in their concerts. You can see the "F" part of it in the picture above if anyone can tell me where you can buy one i would really appreciate it.


Congrats (late) for your acceptance. I'm wondering if that's UCSB in the photos?
ReplyDeleteyes it is!
ReplyDelete