Sorry it has been a while, I have been busy with all the stupid college requirements and blah blah blah. I am still not out yet but obviously I don’t care if people stumble upon this blog.
Nothing to excited has happened to me this summer. I busted open my chin while body surfing in Santa Cruz…. I made treublood shirts for the premiere… I went to midnight showing of Deathly Hallows.
I went to orientation back in July and I have to say that it was the worst experience of my life! I had no idea what I was doing. You could pick up to three classes but you had to make a list of 10 in case you didn’t get your top three. I ended up getting only one class on my whole list. I was panicking, my armpits were sweating, my stomach was growling. No one told me what to do if I didn’t get any of my classes that I wanted, so I ended up picking two other random classes Earth 2 and Anth 2?
I don’t move in until September 17 so I feel like I have a long time. I want to have that summer fling like everyone else is seems to be having but sadly I feel like it’s getting less and less possible. BOO for that lack of interesting men here!
And today’s hot guy is presented by… well I’ll be damned it’s presented by yours truly.
your summer fling is happening and you're effin welcome
ReplyDeleteI've heard that all the UC campuses are cutting back due to budget cuts. That sucks with your classes though.
ReplyDelete