
I was at the gym today and i saw 2 guys that were Seniors when i was a freshman.Back when i was freshman, i thought they were so hot. One was in football/track and the other was on the baseball team. They both came down from college for the holidays. Football/track guy had but on some muscle, but looked like he was he was trying to become a jersey shore roommate. He seemed really tan and gelled his hair. the baseball player was really buff, I'm talking about 5'5 and hefty 180 pounds. Now hes probably like 160, but hes still ripped just...smaller (if that makes sense)? Most of the weight had to come from his face cause his nose now resembles a seagulls.
This sounds bad but i hate spending money on gifts. im broke as it is i dont need to be spending money on ppl i only kind of like but whatev. The only thing i want from my parents if an iphone, I have had my current phone sense the summer of 2007.
At my school there is this competition for male seniors. Where the guys have to have a talent, formal wear, swim suit wear, and spirit wear. I helped out my friend with his talent, it was a boy band (everything the guys do is a joke). we sang tell me why by the backstreet boys. I was so nervous but apparently it was funny
Black swan was nominated for 5 Golden Globes this morning and it comes out in my town on friday!
At my school there is this competition for male seniors. Where the guys have to have a talent, formal wear, swim suit wear, and spirit wear. I helped out my friend with his talent, it was a boy band (everything the guys do is a joke). we sang tell me why by the backstreet boys. I was so nervous but apparently it was funny
Black swan was nominated for 5 Golden Globes this morning and it comes out in my town on friday!


We were hopeful that you would return.
ReplyDeleteSo what schools did you apply to, if you don't mind saying. UCDavis by any chance? Probably not, since it's in the valley.
Did you enter the competition also?