Monday, November 15, 2010

Lungs!


It feels like i haven't posted anything since march oh wait... that's cause i haven't!I just kind of stopped blogging one day but now I'm back until i get bored again.jk!I'm surprised i did not lose any followers! Either everyone knew i would be back or everyone has been really lazy.

lets see anything new in my life? I have a new favorite band well 2 new favorite bands: Arcade Fire and Florence and the machine. I recommend everyone go check them out they are great! I have applied to all the colleges i would like to attend. I hope i get in to UCSB their campus is beautiful! If not i have some great back ups, i don't want to get stuck at some weak sauce Schools like CSU Fresno or Stanislaus. I just want to get out of The central Valley. I drank for the first time over the summer it was awful. How can anybody like beer/ Strawberry Vodka? IT tasted like vagina... too much? Dallas cowboys are a horrible team this year but at least it looks like Jason Garret will lead the team in a better direction. Great win over the giants boys! I got pulled over by the cops for the first time. I was swerving between lanes on a wed night around 11:30. I had been texting and I'm terrible at multitasking so i swerved? Anyways the cop pulled me over and asked for my Licence and i didn't have it with me at the time, so he took my info and searched it up on his computer thing then let me go! I was swerving, didn't have my license with me, and i was passed curfew... and he let me go? There are some nice cops in the world!

As you can see from the top i am attending the harry potter midnight showing, and i have school the next day! That's a true fan right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment